This creamy, spicy and oil free Tofu Sriracha Dressing is a versatile side that can be enjoyed as a dip or as a salad dressing. It’s vegan along with being gluten free. All you need is 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to serve this deliciousness.
It’s a great idea to have some dips and dressing ready in the refrigerator. This helps in healthy snacking and easy salad fixes for lunch.
I personally use this dip as a sandwich spread for lunch. It’s a well blend of Asian flavored sauce with simple seasonings.
Ingredients for Tofu Sriracha Dressing
Extra firm silken tofu
How to make this easy sriracha dressing
- The one and the most important step is to combine all the ingredients in a blender/food processor and blend it smooth until creamy.
- Then, spoon it out in a serving bowl.
- Lastly, enjoy it as a dip or as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread.
- This dressing tastes best when served immediately. However, refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight glass container for about a week.
- For a thinner consistency add 2 tbsp water or dairy free milk while blending all the ingredients of this sriracha dressing.
- Tofu has many health benefits. It is a good source of protein along with being low in calories and low in carbohydrates. It is also a good source of essential amino acids.
- Sriracha sauce is a spicy hot chili sauce that is quite popular in Asian cuisine. It is extensively used as a preferred condiment.
My other popular dips and dressings are:
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the rates for this recipe. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram.
Tofu Sriracha Dressing
- 1 12oz extra firm silken tofu
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp powdered white sugar
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients in the food processor/blender and process it smooth until creamy.
- Spoon out the dressing into the serving bowl and enjoy!
- Refrigerate it in an air tight glass container for about a week.
- This dressing is thick and creamy very similar to mayonnaise style. If you want a thinner consistence then just add 2 tbsp of water or dairy free milk while blending it in the blender or food processor.