Sweet and tart this Raspberry Smoothie is packed with berries, protein and fiber. It’s smooth and creamy along with being a great post workout recovery drink.
It is true… that I always like my smoothies after my workouts. It helps me to hydrate nutritiously. At the same time, it benefits my recovery with the balanced health that I always infuse while blending it.
My raspberry smoothie bowl is my favorite and so vibrant but this raspberry smoothie recipe is equally delectable and perfect for all ages.
However, I like to bring a variety of post workout recovery recipes and I usually like smoothies as my favorite on the go beverage.
Hence, today I am sharing this vegan raspberry smoothie recipe with you.
Ingredients you will need for this easy raspberry smoothie
I have used these easily available ingredients which I am sure you must already be having in your fridge. So, let’s get into a bit details and variations.
Raspberries – I used fresh raspberries which worked excellent in this smoothie. So, I would recommend using fresh raspberries but frozen is fine too. The only difference would be that if you use frozen raspberries this smoothie might be thicker in consistency.
Almond milk – this keeps it lighter and lower in calories but any dairy free milk (except coconut milk) works in this recipe.
Dates – it’s a natural sweetener and is very healthy because its high in fiber and potassium.
Hempseeds – this adds protein and fiber along with healthy fats in this vegan raspberry smoothie.
Chia seeds – this also adds protein and fiber to this beverage.
For detailed measurement of ingredients, please scroll down to the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
How to make Raspberry Smoothie
Firstly, in a blender, I combined raspberries, dates, almond milk and the seeds.
Secondly, I blended it smooth and until it was creamy.
Next, I poured it in the serving glasses.
Lastly, I garnished and served immediately.
I and my husband immediately sipped on it and felt on top of the world.
It was the best raspberry smoothie we have had so far and the garnishes enhanced its tastes beyond expectations.
We were thoroughly refreshed and it was the most delicious mid-morning snack for us.
- Make sure to soak and drain the dates. This helps in smooth blending and a creamy texture.
- After rinsing raspberries, dab them with kitchen tissue to take away extra moisture.
- If garnishing with pistachios, then, it is very important to chop pistachios as fine as possible but do not crush.
This tastes best when served immediately.
Yes, absolutely. However, this fresh raspberry smoothie will have a mild taste of banana but will still be excellent in color and flavor.
You can also blend few strawberries in there or add some berry protein powder to make it richer in protein and a complete meal.
My other smoothie recipes are:
This post may contain affiliate links which means that if you click on them and also make a purchase, I will get a small commission. Moreover, I share only those products which I use personally and love.
I hope you enjoy this healthy raspberry smoothie as much as we did. I am very excited to hear back from you.
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with a 5-star rating.
In addition, you may checkout my cookbook for everyday comfort vegan recipes.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, dates, almond milk, hempseeds and chia seeds. Blend it smooth.
- Pour it in the serving glasses and garnish generously with pistachios, goji berries and coconut flakes. Enjoy immediately!
- Soaking dates is optional. Soaked dates are easy to blend so I prefer to soak my dates.
- This tastes best when served immediately.
- Garnishes are optional but pistachios do taste wonderful in this smoothie.
- The nutritional value is provided without garnishes. It will vary depending on your garnishes.