Jalapeno Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad is a flavorful yet satisfying meal for any time of the week as well as for any time of the day. Its an easy 15 minute dish with a make ahead dressing.
It’s loaded with the hot flavor of jalapeno along with creamy tahini and tossed in with lots of fiber and some carbohydrate. Aha! It’s a complete meal in just one plate. What more can you ask for??
Well, we have been gorging over this beautiful and delectable Jalapeno Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad for a while now.
This pasta salad has become quite popular among my relatives and it’s very much in demand. I personally enjoy this salad after a heavy workout.
It’s filling and yet nourishing. At the same time it’s extremely easy to make. All you have to do is simply blend the dressing and toss in the salad.
This salad serves perfectly well for dinner also when you are in a hurry or short of time.
How to make Jalapeno Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad
- Firstly, I used vegan almond based yogurt as the main ingredient. I used yogurt to give it a mild tangy effect along with being extra creamy.
- Secondly, I blended store bought tahini along with some herbs and seasonings and yogurt.
- Next, in a salad bowl i tossed all the salad ingredients along with the blended dressing.
- Lastly, I served it immediately and we enjoyed all enjoyed it.
Jalapeno tahini dressing is extremely versatile that if any leftovers just store it in the refrigerator in a glass container. Later, you may use it as a dip or as a spread over sandwiches. 🙂
- The first important step to note is to make sure you blanch broccoli florets very well so that there isn’t any raw taste.
- Secondly, it is advisable that you slice / julienne the carrots fresh instead of buying julienned carrot pack. Why? The freshness of vegetables enhances the taste of this salad ten times more.
- Lastly, don’t forget to add thinly sliced red bell pepper to add to the sweet crunch to this salad.
- Also, when you use sweet corns for this salad do not buy the creamy style. Please make sure to buy regular canned sweet corn.
Once you get the right ingredients for this Jalapeno Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad you will immediately love it.
I guarantee that you are gonna make it innumerable times and devour it the same way like we do it in my home 🙂
You may also enjoy:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the comments. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram .
Jalapeno Tahini Vegan Pasta Salad
For the dressing
- In a blender combine all the ingredients of the dressing and blend it smooth until thick and creamy.
- In a large salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients.
- Lastly, toss in the dressing, adjust the salt and serve immediately.