This thick and creamy Coffee Chia Smoothie Bowl is definitely a winner. Its made with healthy ingredients and is a bowl of deliciousness. Its protein rich and is a perfect way to start your day.
So summer is finally setting in and Mother’s Day makes it all the more happening!!!
Oh How I miss my mommy… she lives in another country but we meet once a year for 3 months and that is something I am totally looking forward to.
My mommy likes to try various kinds of foods and if it’s healthy she will definitely dig into it.
I am a mommy too and a heath freak one, and yes, I love caffeine.
The idea of mixing caffeine and smoothie together intrigued me delightfully from my earlier recipe post. So I wanted to try this smoothie bowl with coffee and crunchy fresh fruits in it.
The thick creamy smoothie when blended turned out to be the most beautiful breakfast and the aroma of coffee gave me the kick to start the day with lots of enthusiasm.
How to make Coffee Chia Smoothie Bowl
- Firstly, I soaked chia seeds in warm water for few minutes.
- Next, I blened the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blended it until smooth and creamy.
- Later, I spooned it in the smoothie bowl and topped with my favorite fruits, nuts and a dash of maple syrup (a mild indulgence because it’s mother’s day and I am missing my mommy sooo much) was totally blissful. I finally found a healthy comfort food for myself.
Coffee Chia Smoothie Bowl has a plethora of healthy and delicious ingredients which will start your Mother’s Day with a happy and motivated note. 🙂
This smoothie bowl recipe is dedicated to the beautiful, hardworking and the world’s best person I have in my life – My Mommy!!!! 🙂
For all the busy – stressed – hardworking mommy’s out there this healthy Coffee Chia Smoothie Bowl is just for you. Happy Mother’s Day! 🙂
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we love to see what you cooked.
Coffee Chia Smoothie Bowl
For the smoothie
- Warm up the water and soak chia seeds in it for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine all the smoothie ingredients (including soaked chia seeds) in a blender and blend it smooth or until thick and creamy.
- Spoon the smoothie into two serving bowls and serve with the toppings on them.
- I like a strong taste of coffee but feel free to change the servings of coffee powder to 1 tsp for lighter smoothie.
- Serve it immediately for the best taste.