This 4 ingredients vegan Cherry Carrot Smoothie is bursting with flavors. It has a perfect balance of protein and fiber. Its hydrating, refreshing and tastes so good.
I love to explore smoothies that have varied tastes, flavors, ingredients and most of all nutrition.
Though the idea of smoothie is to blend the ingredients and serve as a convenient snack. But if chosen diligently the ingredients can actually enhance the taste and nutrition of the smoothie and not to forget the timing.
Moreover, smoothies are quite regular for me since I enjoy it for me post workout recovery drink. Therefore, I like to create new flavors and unique combinations.
It is very easy to blend and gets ready within minutes. I love the fact that we can be so creative with smoothies.
My kids are smoothie fan and this healthy carrot smoothie is definitely a winner.
I have recently found a variety of recipe ideas with carrots which I have shared here in my blog as well. I am sure you would like them to try so some of there are air fryer carrots, vegan carrot cake, carrot cake overnight oats, carrot oatmeal breakfast patties.
My other smoothie creations that you may like are:
However today, I am here to share this awesome cherry carrot smoothie with you all.
Ingredients you will need:
- Fresh cherries
- Hemp seeds
- Almond milk
I have used these easily available ingredients in this recipe which you may buy from any local grocery store. However, I have provided links to few of them here for your convenience.
If you plan to buy from these affiliate links then I get a small commission which in turn encourages me to bring in more delicious recipes for you all.
- Cherries – its a summer fruit with hydrating effects and high in fiber. I have used fresh cherries here for the best result.
- Carrots – its a goof source of vitamin K and rich in fiber. You may use baby carrots or regular carrots in this recipe.
- Almond milk – even though you may use any dairy free milk of your choice but I used almond milk to lighten this carrot smoothie in calories.
- Hempseeds – I added it to increase its protein content and also to add some superfoods without changing the taste of this smoothie too much.
Smoothie serves its best purpose when blended fresh and consumed immediately. Since cherries are flooded in the stores right now and they are
Yashvi’s favorite fruit I picked a bag of fresh dark red cherries. Though it’s difficult for us to stop popping them in our mouths yet I managed to keep some aside for my awesome smoothie experiment.
How to make Cherry Carrot Smoothie
Firstly, I combined all the ingredients in a blender and blended it smooth.
Secondly, I poured it in the serving glasses immediately.
Lastly, I garnished it with more hempseeds and served it immediately.
So hydrating and so filling couldn’t stop sipping this amazing carrot smoothie recipe. all day! I felt energetic, rejuvenated and so full of joy.
With just 4 ingredients, fresh organic smoothie was ready within minutes and without too much effort and of course budget friendly too.
It tastes best when served immediately.
Yes, its made with only fruits and vegetable. Its sugar free and naturally sweetened with fruits. Therefore, this vegan carrot smoothie can be enjoyed frequently.
No, its a smoothie and all the ingredients are simply blended smooth. No straining required.
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with a 5-star rating. In addition, you may also tag @kiipfit on Instagram with your recipe remake images because we would love to see what you cooked.
Cherry Carrot Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh cherries (seeds removed)
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Measure cherries before removing the seeds.
- If you do not have vanilla almond milk, you can use regular unsweetened almond milk and add couple of drops of vanilla extract into the smoothie while blending.