Fall flavored Iced Pumpkin Latte is a great way to step into the season with the aroma of spices. This easy to make and delicious hydrating beverage is packed with all the cozy flavors.
Pumpkin season is almost here and so the spices are already taking over my senses. I am craving for pumpkin cake already. My applesauce pumpkin cookies are already on the roll and my house is filled with Fall colors.
My crispy pumpkin waffles pair well with this pumpkin latte and is everyone’s favorite.
However, this cold pumpkin latte is absolutely outstanding. I get the best of both the worlds with pumpkin and coffee in the same cup.
What is latte?
Basically, it is made with milk, coffee and ice. Here, this recipe is cold version of classic hot pumpkin latte, where we add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for extra flavors.
Ingredients for Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
Instant coffee powder
Pumpkin pie spice
Vegan whipped cream or coconut cream
Simple ingredients and very simple steps which will give you immense pleasure all through the season. I veganized this recipe and added a bit health here as well.
Coffee powder – I used instant coffee powder here because we like it. I would recommend using fresh brewed coffee here.
Oat milk – any milk of your choice can be used in this recipe but oat milk creates the extra delicious flavor in this iced pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Dates – you may also use maple syrup here but I prefer dates because it healthy and loaded with lot more nutrition.
Pumpkin puree – I used canned pumpkin puree but homemade pumpkin puree also works here.
For detailed measurement of ingredients, please scroll down to the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post.
How to make Iced Pumpkin Latte
Firstly, in the serving cups, I brewed coffee in hot water and stirred. Then, I let it sit for some time.
Secondly, in a blender, I combined oat milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, dates, vanilla extract and salt.
Next, I blended it smooth and kept it ready.
Thereafter, I filled the coffee cups with lots of ice cubes and poured the blended pumpkin into it.
Afterwards, I topped it with vegan whipped cream and sprinkled some more pumpkin pie spice.
I served it immediately and we all enjoyed the flavors.
It’s a quick and easy way to enjoy pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors.
- Make sure to brew the coffee in the serving glasses for a strong coffee flavor.
- Its ok to add ice to the coffee while it’s still warm. Feel free to add as much ice as you like.
- It is important to top it with whipped crem just before serving or else it will start melting.
This taste best when served immediately. However, you may blend pumpkin and keep it aside for few hours so as to be prepared ahead of time.
It has a nice strong coffee flavor and is less sweetened since I made it with dates. You may add more dates as per your taste. It has a subtle spice aroma and flavor along with the beautiful color of pumpkin.
Pumpkin pie spice is a combination of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger and more. These are all from the family of spices and herbs and are packed with antioxidants and some of them help in digestion too. Overall pumpkin spice is excellent to include in your diet.
My other latte recipes that you may like:
This post may contain affiliate links which means that if you click on them and also make a purchase, I will get a small commission. Moreover, I share only those products which I use personally and love.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did. I am very excited to hear back from you.
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with a 5-star rating.
In addition, you may checkout my cookbook for everyday comfort vegan recipes.
Iced Pumpkin Latte
- Add 1 tbsp of coffee powder in each of the glasses or cups. Brew it in hot boiling water (½ cup water into each cup/glass). Let it sit.
- In a blender combine oat milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, dates, vanilla extract and salt. Blend it smooth.
- Now, fill the cups with brewed coffee up to half with ice cubes. Pour the blended pumpkin equally into both the cups. Stir and add more ice if desired. And enjoy as it.
- To make it gourmet top it with vegan whipped cream or coconut cream and sprinkle some pumpkin spice over it and enjoy.
- Make sure to add lots of ice cubes before pouring the blended pumpkin puree.
- Brew coffee in the serving glass or cups for a strong coffee flavor. I used instant coffee powder here because we like it but you may use any coffee of your choice.
- If you use brewed coffee from your coffee machine then add ½ cup of it in the serving cup and follow the rest of the steps as explained.
- Vegan whipped cream is magical in this recipe but you may also use coconut cream from the can. If you plan to use canned coconut cream then make sure to scoop the top cream with a spoon from the can. Do not stir the coconut cream in the can. Just scoop the top layer for your latte.
- Nutritional value with whipped cream – calories: 157 fat: 2g carbohydrates: 27g protein: 4g