This is a sponsored post but all the opinions and reviews are mine. I have personally used the products and I love all of them.
Vegan Iced Cappuccino is refreshing and suffices the caffeine requirement in warm sunny days. I made it with instant coffee powder and yet it so delicious and creamy. Its easy, quick and a simple beverage. You may serve it anytime of the day or even as a welcome beverage.
As I have mentioned in my earlier posts that recently I moved into a new home. I am excited about it because now I have an office which I am busy organizing and decorating. To add to my happiness Zulay kitchen sent me over this wonderful and most useful electric milk frother. Even though it looks small simple bit it is one of my favorite gadgets in the kitchen. My beverages have now become more exciting and creamier yet they still remain healthy. I would like to thank this kitchen wonder to increase the deliciousness of my beverages.
This hand held electric milk frother is easy to clean and store. It makes any frothy beverage within seconds. This milk frother can also be used to make protein shake without any shaker. It can whisk aquafaba or eggs for non-vegan diet. The froth lasts for a very long time. I have personally tested it and it lasted almost the entire day.
Overall, I am very happy with this hand held electric milk frother. I enjoy my vegan cappuccino and or hot chocolate more often. Now, I don’t have to worry about taking out the big blender and placing it on my kitchen counter top.
Zulay Kitchen also sent me a dough blender which is amazing. Now, whenever I am experimenting any recipe that requires me to make a flour dough this dough blender is my best friend. Along with it I received a metal lemon squeezer and a splatter screen to avoid oil splash/spill while cooking or frying.
Coming back to the recipe this cappuccino is one of my favorite beverages especially in summer. It’s a versatile drink and so refreshing. The best part it is that it can be made quickly without much hassle.
Ingredients for Vegan Iced Cappuccino
Instant coffee powder/espresso shot
I am sure all the ingredients are usually available in every household. So, what are you waiting for? Just get to your kitchen to whip up this refreshing beverage and enjoy!!!!
Vegan Iced Cappuccino
- Electric Milk Frother
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder or 4 shots of espresso
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup lightened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup crushed ice (optional)
- Combine coffee powder, sugar and water in a cup. Whip it up with a spoon or electric milk frother.
- Now pour coconut milk and crushed ice.
- Use milk frother in an angle closer to the rim of the cup but covered with milk. This way iced cappuccino will be creamier and will have more froth.
- Serve it immediately.
- This above ingredient measurement is for 2 cups serving.
- Either divide the ingredients into two cups and then whip it up with the milk frother. Or else make the entire cappuccino in one big mug and divide into 2 cups.
- Make this iced cappuccino directly in the serving cups for the best outcome.