This simple and refreshing Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip is made with with a combination of fresh fruits. Its easy to fix and delicious to the taste buds.
I had to do a recipe with pineapples, when they are at their peak and the first thing that came to my mind was to try some dip with salsa flavors in it and guess what? I achieved it. Yay!!!!
It’s a very simple recipe with awesome flavors and so blissful for the taste buds that you can’t stop with just dipping into it once.
We went on and on and on until the entire bowl was empty and looked at each other craving for more.
I happily went back to my favorite spot (kitchen) and quickly whipped another bowl of this Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip and devoured every bit of this appetizer.
Ingredients for Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip
How to make Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip
Firstly, I blended pineapple chunks and jalapeno pepper together in a blender.
Secondly, I mixed in all the rest of the ingredients into the blended pineapple.
Lastly, I served it with crackers and chips.
So healthy and refreshing. Isn’t it?
I can eat this as a snack or simply as a fruit salad.
That’s it…. So easy…. No sweat…yet so flavorsome.
Serve it with your choice of crackers/chips, I prefer eating it as is with a big spoon 🙂
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapples
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup roughly chopped small oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tsp salt or as per taste
- In a blender combine pineapple and jalapeno and blend smooth.
- Pour the pineapple mix into a mixing bowl and fold in rest of the ingredients.
- Serve immediately with your choice of chips, crackers or nachos and enjoy.
- If you like a little salty dip then add 1 tsp salt instead of ¾ tsp salt.
- This dip is spicy so if you want medium spicy use half of jalapeno while blending instead of full.
- This recipe yields about 2 cups of the salsa dip.
- This dip can be refrigerated in an air tight container for about a week.