Pineapple Coconut Tropical Smoothie is a refreshing creamy beverage made with nutritious ingredients. Its vegan, gluten free and paleo. Therefore, its a versatile drink to suit most of the diets. This beverage is packed with flavor and health.
Smoothie and warm weather go hand in hand. It’s a perfect after workout energy booster.
I always randomly throw the fruits and veggies into my blender and quench my thirst but this time I wanted to combine some tropical flavors. hence, I blended this delicious and refreshing Pineapple Coconut Tropical Smoothie.
Ingredients for Pineapple Coconut tropical Smoothie
Unsweetened shredded coconut
Unsweetened coconut milk
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Tropical Smoothie
I threw some chopped pineapples and unsweetened shredded coconut into the blender.
Then added Mejdool dates to sweeten and enhance the flavor of the smoothie.
I also added some mango chunks and unsweetened coconut milk to uplift the coconut flavor and also make it a vegan beverage.
Lastly, with the addition of crushed ice it has a cooling effect on the body to beat the heat.
Simply, I blended all the ingredients in the blender and enjoyed it to my satisfaction.
I added some sliced unsweetened coconut to garnish this smoothie just for fun.
Coconut and Pineapple lovers will go crazy with this tropical flavored beverage.
It’s perfect to serve as a welcome drink or after work out recovery drink or as a snack, or for breakfast and it sure is a crowd pleaser. 🙂
FAQs for the smoothie
- This smoothie tastes best when serves immediately.
- You may use chilled water instead of ice but it might make the smoothie more liquidy.
- I used frozen shredded coconut in this smoothie to bring out the real coconut tropical flavors.
- Garnishing is absolutely optional
- Tropical smoothie is healthy and satisfying. Its best in warm days to beat the heat.
Pineapple Coconut Tropical Smoothie
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender (except dried coconut)and blend for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- It will be slightly thickened because of ice. Pour the smoothie into your favorite glass and drink immediately.
- If you don’t want to use ice then use ½ cup cold water to dilute the smoothie slightly.
- I used frozen shredded/sliced coconut in the recipe but you may use fresh as well.