This Orange Macaroon Vegan Chia Seed Pudding is creamy, thick and protein rich breakfast. The detoxifying chia seeds blended with delicious flavors is so apt for the weather. It’s a dessert for breakfast.
I am very fond of chai seed pudding and its quite regular in my diet. I am posting a chia seed pudding for the first time. However, I enjoy this recipe often for my snacks and sometimes breakfast too.
The fresh orange flavor in this recipe is absolutely intoxicating. This refreshing fruit is overflowing in abundance in my house right now. We are loaded with vitamin C as of now. So, hopefully this craving helps us to sail through the flu season without falling sick.
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!
Ingredients for Orange Macaroon Vegan Chia Seed Pudding
This pudding is the easiest to make. Plus, it’s an overnight breakfast. Meaning whip up all the ingredients and put it in the refrigerator. Then wake up with a ready breakfast.
Doesn’t that sound like fun mornings….
Easy steps to make Orange Macaroon Vegan Chia Seed Pudding
First and the foremost I love to squeeze out fresh orange juices. I don’t like the sour/pungent taste of store-bought orange juice.
Afterwards, I blended all the ingredients in the blender except chia seeds.
Lastly, I vigorously whipped up chia seeds in the blended liquid and let it rest in the refrigerator.
Thereafter, just before getting into the bed I whipped the pudding once so the chia seeds spreads nicely.
Again, I let it rest in the refrigerator for the rest of the night.
In the morning just before serving I vigorously whipped the pudding again and spooned it in the serving jars/bowls.
Then topped it with some fresh oranges and fresh coconuts.
Voila!!!!! My mornings have never been so delicious till now.
Therefore, I encourage you all to make this recipe and enjoy it. I am sure you will devour every bite of this lip-smacking vegan chia seed pudding.
This pudding is a good source of vitamin C plus protein. It provides sufficient calcium and vitamin D. it also helps to facilitate metabolism which is very important in a weight loss journey.
This pudding is like dessert for breakfast. The best part is that its guilt free and yet delightful to the taste buds. It is a perfect go to breakfast for busy mornings as well.
So, if you have oranges in your fridge/kitchen counter go ahead and whip up this recipe right now.
If you get a chance to devour it, do tag me or comment below. I love seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen.
Orange Macaroon Vegan Chia Seed Pudding
- 3 whole mandarin oranges (peeled)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (tetra pack)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- In a blender put orange pieces and blend it smooth. Strain the orange juice in a strainer and collect the orange juice in a mixing bowl. (Pulp not needed for this recipe).
- Now, in the blender again combine all the ingredients including orange juice (except chia seeds). Blend it extremely smooth.
- Pour the liquid in a mixing bowl.
- Now, stir in chia seeds and mix very well.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator overnight. However, just before sleeping stir it vigorously once to spread the chia seeds nicely.
- Just before consuming stir this pudding again vigorously.
- Now,spoon the pudding in the serving jars/bowl/glasses and garnish with fresh oranges and fresh/dried coconut and enjoy.