This Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce is a lip smacking twist to the regular Italian dishes. Its a satisfying and comforting 20 minute weeknight meal.
Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce is simply outstanding in taste and excellent in presentation. Its flavors and aroma is absolutely unforgettable.
This dish is loaded with spices and herbs and definitely leaves you satisfied. It’s a perfect dish for all those who love Italian food.
However, I am sure we all admire a twist and a little tweak in original recipes. Also, if you are looking for changes in your sauce other than the regular tomato sauce then you’ve gotta to try this.
I need my food to be extremely flavorful. Even though I am huge pasta fan but can’t do with bland food at all.
My dishes have to be a perfect blend of spices, herbs and lots of taste. Also as per the theme of my blog I always try to infuse nutrition and health in my food. And this time the green vegetable BROCCOLI is the hero of my recipe.
Ingredients for Broccoli Cheese Sauce
How to make Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce
- Firstly, I blended blanched broccoli florets along with raw cashew nuts and nutritional yeast to get a creamy and or cheesy texture.
- Then, To make it flavorsome I threw in some herbs and spices.
- Lastly, I poured in some unsweetened and lightened coconut milk and lemon juice. Its thick and creamy texture was absolutely beautiful and desirable.
- Thereafter, I heated little olive oil in a wok/pan and added in some garlic. You may use fresh or dried chopped garlic. Also, you may play around with this recipe a bit. So if you really like strong garlic flavor then go ahead and increase its quantity.
- Then, immediately I added broken dry red chilies. This spiced up the spaghetti and increased its flavor to the sky level.
- Later, I tossed in boiled spaghetti.
- Lastly, I covered the spaghetti with the blended Broccoli Cheese Sauce.
- Afterwards, I tossed it gently making sure that the noodles don’t break too much and served immediately.
Irresistible and delicious spaghetti dish with immense nutrition was ready within minutes. We all loved this Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce. It brought a satisfying smile to everybody’s face.
However, for Yashvi, I skipped the red chili part because kids don’t want to eat too spicy food. Yet, it tasted amazing and she went gaga over it.
This dish is also a great way to include broccoli into fussy eaters diet without their knowing the exact ingredients.
I am absolutely sure that you will all love this Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce and enjoy every bite of this dish.
I would highly recommend you to make this recipe for its amazing results and also for its uniqueness 🙂
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Spicy Garlic Spaghetti in Broccoli Cheese Sauce
For the sauce
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (carton/tetra pack)
- 1/4 cup water
For the spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 whole dry red chilies
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat spaghetti (boiled and drained)
- In a blender combine all the sauce ingredients and blend it smooth.
- In a wok/pan warm up olive oil. Add garlic and broken dry red chilies.
- Toss in spaghetti and saute for 1 minute.
- Fold in the broccoli cheese sauce and mix very well.
- Adjust salt and let it cook for a couple of minutes. (Do not overcook).
- Adjust salt as per your taste and serve warm with your choice of herbs sprinkled on it.
- I used tetra pack of coconut milk which is lighter in consistency. If you use canned coconut milk then increase the quantity of water by ¼ cup more.
- This recipe calls for a thick creamy sauce but feel free to lighten up the consistency by adding more coconut milk or water according to your requirement. Also adjust salt accordingly.