Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry is made with delectable ingredients and is flavored beautifully with fresh herbs. This is a great lunch box recipe and a perfect lunch idea. It serves excellently as an elegant yet a quick dinner.
This is a sponsored post but the opinions and reviews are all mine.
Beautiful white mushrooms tossed in warm oil flavored with fresh parsley leaves and cooked in red wine vinegar, folded in gluten free lentil pasta and seasoned with salt and pepper, this Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry is my favorite lunch.
And just when I was craving for this pasta dish a beautiful green colored collapsible silicon lunch box from EcoVessel arrived at my door step. Next day I took this new pasta recipe in my new lunch box to work and I cannot express my happiness enough 🙂
This double compartment food storage container has the capacity of up to 6 cups, is leak proof, easy to handle and fits into any bag since it collapses to half of its size.
This lunch box is long lasting and freezer friendly too. It also serves me as a freezer food storage container. I find this very handy because my little one asks for weird food options at the most odd hours. Therefore, freezing home cooked food is my best bet. 🙂
This lunch box also serves me as a great food storage container when I am traveling with my family and I have to carry lots of food and with the attached fork, it eases my work to not carry any cutlery since I always forget to do so 🙂 .
It comes in three different colors with white lid that seals the container perfectly to avoid any spills.
Ingredients for Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry
- Coming back to my recipe….. I love mushrooms and I always make my best efforts to be creative with this vitamin D enriched food.
- I cooked this recipe in red wine vinegar to give it more of an Italian touch along with it being healthy and nutritious.
- Even though any pasta can be used I would go for gluten free, protein rich lentil pasta because I am always on a look out for healthy food options. Also I found this delicious way to include a little more protein in my diet yet satisfy my pasta cravings.
You may also like:
Instant Pot Pasta Fagioli Soup
Seitan and Pasta in Spicy Peanut sauce
Did you make this recipe?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with your ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped dried garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cups lentil pasta (cooked)
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in nonstick pan, add garlic, onion powder and parsley and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and red wine vinegar and put the flame to medium and bring to a boiling point. (Takes about 30 seconds).
- Toss in mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender and cooked thoroughly.
- Fold in pasta, salt and pepper and mix very well.
- Turn off the flame and serve warm.
- Any pasta of your choice can be used in this recipe.
- This recipe tastes best when served immediately.
Leave a Reply