Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry
Pasta Mushroom Stir Fry is made with delectable ingredients and is flavored beautifully with fresh herbs. This is a great lunch box recipe and a perfect lunch idea. It serves excellently as an elegant yet a quick dinner.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped dried garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cups lentil pasta (cooked)
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- Salt as per taste
Heat oil in nonstick pan, add garlic, onion powder and parsley and saute for 30 seconds.
Add soy sauce and red wine vinegar and put the flame to medium and bring to a boiling point. (Takes about 30 seconds).
Toss in mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are tender and cooked thoroughly.
Fold in pasta, salt and pepper and mix very well.
Turn off the flame and serve warm.
- Any pasta of your choice can be used in this recipe.
- This recipe tastes best when served immediately.
Calories: 496kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 358mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Iron: 1mg