No Bake Coffee Oats Energy Bars sufficiently provides caffeine to coffee lovers like me. At the same time it boosts the much needed energy at all times. This energy bar works as a perfect pre-workout snack too.
I am a complete coffee addict and love the aroma of fresh brewing coffee anywhere at any time. I always wondered the idea of adding coffee to energy bars.
This idea excited me and wanted to give it a try. While sipping my coffee right now, I cannot express my pleasure of coming up with a pre workout energy bar that has real coffee in it.
Sometimes, when I am travelling and I do not have access to my cup of coffee, I quickly reach out for No Bake Coffee Oats Energy Bars in my bag. I always keep it handy since the time I created this recipe.
Even Rohit likes it and keeps couple of bars with him all the time. However, these bars are best when stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Just grab them in your ‘to go box’ and enjoy at any time.
It’s a great way to boost you during the dull afternoon. It serves great as an evening snack when we just want to replenish ourselves with some quick healthy food.
Ingredients for No Bake Coffee Oats Energy Bars
I used steel cut quick oats because we like it to be chewy. It tastes great with rolled oats too. One thing I love about this bar that its nuts free and dates free too.
Anyhow, if you have dates in your pantry you may use them but half the measurements of raisins. Dates are sweeter than raisins so you may want to watch your measurements. We definitely don’t need over sweet bars. Raisins give a mild tang to these bars which enhances the flavors of coffee.
Only 3 ingredients and a food processor is required for this recipe. I am sure you must be having everything in your pantry right now.
I created these bars keeping all those coffee lovers in mind who are on a look out for new snack bars.
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
No Bake Coffee Oats Energy Bars
- Dissolve coffee powder in water and keep it aside.
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients including the dissolved coffee.
- Pulse until a dough starts forming.
- In a rectangular or square pan spread a parchment paper.
- Spoon the dough on it and spread with your hands taking the shape of the pan.
- Freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and cut into desired bars.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator in an air tight container for a week.
- I have used steel cut instant oats because we like chewy bars. Rolled oats can also be used in this recipe.