3 Ingredient Pistachio Chia Energy Bites are chewy, satisfying and a nutritious snack for all ages. It serves well as an evening or a pre – workout snack. Even kids can happily devour these beautiful and flavorful bites. These bites are a great after school fiber rich snack. It’s a great source of delight and nutrition with only 3 ingredients.
It’s quick, simple and a great energy booster for the odd hours. I personally enjoy these as dessert to satisfy my crazy sweet tooth. It’s guilt free and infused with flavors. Dates are absolutely desirable in any no bake snack/dessert. It’s give a nice texture and thickness to any recipe. Also, dates are a natural sweetener with high potassium content.
Pistachios have a nice soothing florescent color. They make any dessert presentable with its beautiful color and texture. These nuts enhance the taste of any recipe whether it be sweet or savory.
Chia seeds as we all know is a super food and is extremely rich in fiber. It’s a great egg substitute and is high in protein as well. It has all essential nutrients and provides a crunch to these energy bites.
3 Ingredient Pistachio Chia Energy Bites are quite in demand with my relatives as well. I usually make a big batch of these energy bites and store in the refrigerator for upto a week. So that we can enjoy them as and when we desire. One energy bite is quite filling and keeps you content for a longer time.
This recipe has all my favorite combinations. Also if you are looking for a variety of energy snacks then you must check my: No bake –
I usually prefer high protein and fiber rich snacks that easy, simple and require minimum ingredients. These 3 Ingredient Pistachio Chia Energy Bites needs only 3 ingredients + food processor + a scoop.
If you get a chance to make this recipe then I would love to read your feedback 🙂
3 Ingredient Pistachio Chia Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup raw pistachio (unsalted and no shell)
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- In your food processor combine ¼ cup raw pistachio and crush it into rough powder form. The, keep it aside.
- Now, in a food processor combine the rest of the ingredients and process until ready to form dough.
- Now, with the help of a cookie scoop form round balls between your palms. Then roll the balls into crushed pistachio.
- Thereafter, save these balls in an air tight container at the room temperature for 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.