Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables is made with fiber rich vegetables and tossed in mouthwatering hemp seed dressing. It’s not only delicious but is also nutrient dense. This side dish is packed with absolutely desirable ingredients and is a crowd pleaser. Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables is packed with fiber, protein, complex carbohydrates, good fats and lots of vitamins and minerals.
You won’t believe that its keto diet friendly plus paleo friendly too. If you are looking to include some fiber rich food recipes into your diet with low carbohydrate content then you got to the right one. This Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables will definitely suffice for almost all diet types. Even for hard core meat eaters this recipe is a winner. Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables pairs well with anything. It also serves well in a wrap. Therefore, this side dish is a must for this holiday. In fact you will enjoy being creative with this recipe because you may use any vegetables of your choice. I would highly recommend including sweet potatoes because it brings that sweet and creamy taste to it.
Also, I personally like a little extra dressing on my veggies so I made extra batch of it. However, herb hemp seed dressing in this recipe is super versatile. You may use it as a dip for your appetizer. Also, this dressing is magnificently easy and low in calories. In just one step the dressing is ready. It is also true that you may refrigerate the herb hemp seed dressing for about a week.
Coming back to the roasted vegetables I would recommend steaming few of them like Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, and sweet potato. However, for sweet potato you may semi boil it with the skin. Later, peel and slice it. Then toss it with other veggies and bake. Or else simply peel and slice the raw sweet potatoes and then steam it in a steamer basket with other vegetables. In both ways it would taste equally great. It’s a matter of your convenience.
I guess, by now you all must be drooling over this Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables. It is likely that you be craving to make this recipe at your earliest. So quickly, head over to your kitchen and make this easiest, simplest and the most delicious veggies ever. I am sure even picky eaters won’t be able to resist this splendid roasted vegetables recipe.
Lastly, if you get a chance to devour this Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables please make sure to leave your comments and rate us. It gives us immense pleasure to read and see what you cooked.
Vegan Herb Hemp Roasted Vegetables is made with fiber rich vegetables and tossed in mouthwatering hemp seed dressing. This side dish is packed with absolutely desirable ingredients and is a crowd pleaser. It is packed with fiber, protein, complex carbohydrates, good fats and lots of vitamins and minerals.
Calories: 153 ; Fat: 12g ; Carbs: 4g ; Protein: 10g
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped sage (fresh)
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp parsley (dried/fresh)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups broccoli florets (steamed)
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets (steamed)
- 1 whole sweet potato (sliced & steamed)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts (halved & steamed)
- 1 cup baby Portobello Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 cup white onion (roughly chopped )
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (squared)
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (squared)
In your blender combine all the ingredients for hemp dip and then blend it smooth. Keep it aside until ready to be used.
Preheat your oven at 375 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper. (You may use a casserole baking pan as well but make sure to grease it a little so as to avoid sticking).
Thereafter, heat water in your saucepan and place the steamer basket in it with the vegetables to be steamed. (You may steam vegetables individually or all together).
Thereafter, in a large bowl you may combine all the vegetables and toss in hemp dip. Gently mix so that the vegetables do not break.
Afterwards, spread the vegetables on the prepared cookie sheet so that each vegetable is nicely cooked. (Do not stack vegetables in this stage. They should spread evenly and nicely).
Later, place the cookie sheet at the top rack of your oven and bake it for 25 minutes.
Lastly, take it out and adjust the salt. Enjoy it as side dish.
- In order to steam sweet potatoes you may peel and slice it first. Then steam it in a steamer basket. Or else you may semi boil it first, then peel and slice it and follow rest of the instructions as mentioned above.
- The vegetables should not be over steamed so as to maintain its crunchy texture.
- This recipe tastes best when served immediately. However, if you plan to make it ahead of time then prepare all the vegetables and the dressing. Just before to start with dinner toss them and bake.
- You may blend extra dressing and serve it with the roasted vegetables for that extra punch. I personally like extra dressing on my veggies.