Pear Ginger Mocktail is a refreshing party beverage that’s made with only three easy ingredients. Its vegan and gluten free and suitable for almost all diet types. This beverage is nutritious along with being refined sugar free.
It’s a perfect time to grab a sweater, sit on the porch and sip on Pear Ginger Mocktail .
I love the idea of serving easy and delicious welcome drink during any party or get together. It energizes you for the rest of the evening and refreshes you at the same time.
Also it’s a bonus if the beverage is healthy and low calorie, indulgence becomes even easier and guilt free.
How to make this easy Pear Ginger Mocktail
- Firstly, I combined fresh fruit pear, ginger powder and pure coconut water in a blender and blended it smooth.
- Thereafter, for serving I simply rubbed the rim of the glass with a lime wedge and dipped it in the ginger powder for a strong flavor of ginger and attractive presentation.
- Lastly, I garnish the drink with fresh lime wedges and fresh pears slices.
- Now, relish every sip of it.
I love the idea of including fresh fruits in my beverages to provide freshness to the drink and increase its flavor and attractive aroma. The beauty of this beverage is that it can be turned into a cocktail by adding rum or tequila to it for everyone to enjoy equally at all events. 🙂
My other Mocktail recipes are:
My other pear recipes are:
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below. I would love you to rate this recipe also. You may tag @kiipfit on Instagram as I love to see what you cook.
Pear Ginger Mocktail
- 1 whole green pear (seeds removed)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 1/2 cups pure coconut water
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend smooth.
- In a bowl/plate combine 1 tbsp. white sugar and 1 tbsp. ginger powder and shake it well. Rub the rim of your choice of glass with lime wedge. Dip the glass rim into the ginger mixture.
- Fill the ¾ of the glass with crushed ice. Pour the mocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve immediately.