Cool, tasty and healthy describes this Cucumber Kale Ginger Smoothie perfectly. Its easy to blend and highly digestive. Its desirable all year round.
Why I love cucumber kale ginger smoothie.
I generally love smoothies because it’s refreshing and hydrating. It is also a great way to include some greens to our diet.
This smoothie is special because it consists of kale. Usually it is difficult to consume kale in a salad form but when its blended in a smoothie the raw bitter taste of it is completely hidden. In fact the nice blend of sweetener along with kale and other raw ingredients makes this smoothie all the more desirable.
Ingredients for Cucumber Kale Ginger Smoothie
- Cucumber cools down the stomach.
- Kale is an all-rounder super green food.
- Ginger makes this smoothie easy digestible.
- I also added avocado to include healthy fats and to thicken the consistency.
- Hemp seeds adds protein and fiber to this beverage.
- Sweetener + ice water.
I simply enjoy the smoothie while relaxing on my favorite couch.
This smoothie is nutritious and consists of the most amazing raw ingredients.
How to make Cucumber Kale Ginger Smoothie
- In just one simple step blend all the ingredients in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Adjust the sweetener, garnish and serve.
Therefore, this beverage is definitely a must try especially in warm weather to keep yourself cool and calm.
- This smoothie tastes best when served immediately.
- Any sweetener of your choice can be used and measure it as per your taste.
My other popular Green Smoothie are:
If you blend this smoothie do leave a feedback in the comments below and also rate this recipe. You may also tag @kiipfit on Instagram. I love to read your comments along with your experiences with my recipes.
Cucumber Kale Ginger Smoothie
- 8 whole cocktail cucumbers
- handful of baby kale
- 1/2 of full avocado
- 2 tsp crushed fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 1/2 cup cold water or crushed ice
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend it smooth.
- Adjust the sweetener as per your taste. If you add more maple syrup then give it a quick blend to mix well. Pour in the serving glass.
- Garnish with more hemp seeds if desired and enjoy immediately.
Does it make a difference without the chai seeds?
Not much. I added chia seeds to include protein in this smoothie.
This smoothie is absolutely delicious, it’s great in color and it’s refreshing.