This Asian flavored Coconut Sriracha Long Beans are simple to make and mind blowing for the taste buds. Its serves well as a salad or as a side dish.
I love Chinese long beans.
They have simple taste, lots of nutrition, are versatile enough to be sauteed with any spices and serves well as a salad or as an entree and I love them in a stir fry form.
Ingredients for Coconut Sriracha Long Beans
White sesame seeds
Sriracha powder seasoning
Chinese long beans
Unsweetened coconut flakes
This time I tried to create a stir fry salad which can be eaten in a salad form, just as is, or with brown rice if desired. I also used easily available simple ingredients to make it very family friendly 🙂
How to make Coconut Sriracha Long Beans
- For this, I heated some olive oil (you can use sesame oil too).
- Next, I added sesame seeds, raw peanuts (my favorite nut).
- Then, I seasoned it with Sirracha powder mix (my new invention which I feel is better than the sauce and more versatile),
- Thereafter, I tossed in Chinese long beans, salt and to add extra flavor.
- Lastly, I finished this dish with coconut flakes.
Well, if anybody would ever ask me to describe this Coconut Sriracha Long Beans in one word – I would say – “Divine”. This nutty flavored mouthwatering entrée came out to be perfect and outstanding.
I would suggest that you immediately browse through the steps and quickly head over to your kitchen. You must devour this dish yourself and don’t forget to describe this dish in just one word in the comments below 🙂
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Coconut Sriracha Long Beans
- Heat oil in a wok/pan, add sesame seeds.
- As soon as the seeds start to crackle add peanuts and roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sriracha seasoning powder and mix well.
- As soon as you get the aroma toss in long beans and saute very well.
- Cover and cook until in a medium flame until the raw taste of beans are gone but they are still crunchy. (about 10 minutes).
- Now, remove the lid, add salt and coconut flakes and mix again.
- Cook uncovered for another couple of minutes and turn off.
- Serve with your choice of rice or quinoa.
- Chinese long beans are easily found in any grocery store in fresh produce aisle.
- Raw skinned peanuts are available online. I have provided a link for your reference or you may buy it form my link. Also, its easily available in any Indian store.