These refreshing Carrot Smoothie Popsicles are easy to make and absolutely kid friendly! It could be a fun family project as well. Its made with simple ingredients and in few simple steps.
The moment summer arrives my family goes crazy after popsicles. Thereby, consuming more calories and avoiding veggies.
It has been my concern to add veggies into their diet especially carrots since they always find reasons to avoid carrots.
So I created this summer dessert. These popsicles are easy, to make, they are refreshing, delicious, and nutritious and are low in calories.
Now, I don’t worry about feeding carrots to my family, they are crazy after Carrot Smoothie Popsicles.
You won’t even realize that these popsicles are made of fresh carrots.
A healthy and nutritious treat for kids and adults without compromising on the taste.
Ingredients for Carrot Smoothie Popsicles
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
How to make Carrot Smoothie Popsicles
Firstly, I blended all the ingredients in a blender until it was smooth and creamy.
Secondly, I poured it in the popsicle molds
Next, I place them in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Lastly, when done, we devoured every bit them.
- Most importantly, make sure to blend it extremely well and for a longer time period so that there are no lumps in it.
- The longer these stay in the freezer the better they taste. Therefore, feel free to freeze it overnight before consuming these.
You may also like:
Baked Banana Chocolate Popsicles
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Carrot Smoothie Popsicles
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend it until smooth.
- Blend the smoothie a little extra to make sure it is completely smooth.This may take 3 minutes.
- Pour the smoothie into the Popsicle molds and freeze for 3 hours on the top freezer shelf.
- You may freeze the popsicles overnight or longer depending on your schedule. These popsicles can be stored in the freezer for more than a week.
Leave a Reply