These Spinach Kiwi Popsicles are not only cute but they are amazingly delicious as well. Its kid friendly and very easy to make. Its an awesome summer treat.
Now, there is enough sunshine to dive into frozen treats and when it comes to indulgence I still keep health in my mind.
Hence, these sweet, tangy and indulgent Spinach Kiwi Popsicles popped out of my refrigerator when Yashvi asked “Can I have ice cream?” 🙂
Ever since I received these cute little Popsicle molds I have been itching to freeze some dessert in them. So while I was assembling some smoothie ingredients, I decided to simply freeze them in the Popsicle molds with some variation in the ingredients.
It turned out prefect and moreover they looked too cute. I would say our weekend well spent with these mini summer treat.
Quite often we enjoy this treat when the sun shines bright over the sky. My kids loves them.
Ingredients for Spinach Kiwi Popsicles
How to make Spinach Kiwi Popsicles
It’s very easy to make these and can be prepared at short notice. Just blend all the ingredients in a blender and pour the juice into the molds and freeze for 4 hours or until done. (A great way to feed spinach to the kids).
Now, what? Just lick, lick and lick and drool over these Popsicles infinitely. 🙂
These are naturally sweetened and no added sugar is there in this recipe. Therefore, its a healthier version of popsicles.
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Spinach Kiwi Popsicles
- 1/3 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cups coconut water
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
- about 2 drops of lemon juice
- 1 whole kiwi (skin removed)
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend smooth.
- In a Popsicle mold pour the blended mixture and freeze it for 4-5 hours or until done.
- I used mini Popsicle molds but if you regular Popsicle molds then change the measurements of:
Baby spinach – ½ cups, coconut water – 1 cup, hemp seeds – 1 tbsp., the rest would remain the same.
- Or, use the same measurements and freeze few in numbers.
- I used harmless raw coconut water and the sweetness was perfect for us. If you use any other coconut water feel free to add sweetener according to taste.