These Paleo Chocolate Chip Easter Cookies are soft, chewy and baked into perfection! They are grain free, vegan and made with no added sugar.
It’s beautiful outside with new flowers blooming, birds flying happily in the air and Easter round the corner, egg hunting activities have already begun in many places.
I love spring and the comfortable weather during this time. I took Yashvi for egg hunting last weekend. She had sooooo much fun.
She was even more excited to open the eggs and find the surprises inside them.
For added fun, which will continue till Easter Sunday 🙂 we baked some delicious and our favorite Paleo Chocolate Chip Easter Cookies. Yum!
The cookies were all gone immediately and I hardly got a chance to click them, yet I managed to capture the last few leftovers of my share. 🙂
The exciting part of these cookies are that they are grain free, Paleo and vegan at the same time.
No added sugar/sweetener, the fruits do all the sweetening and they are guilt free indulgence.
So easy to bake that you simply combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and place the round cookies on this wonderful silicon re-usable baking sheet with cookie sheet at the bottom and place them in a preheated oven.
Now, enjoy the aroma and feel the increase in appetite and craving 🙂
So go ahead and get the fun on, enjoy Easter and the deliciousness that comes with it!!!!!!
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you may tag @kiipfit on Instagram .
Paleo Chocolate Chip Easter Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened chocolate powder
- 1/4 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 large bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (fresh/frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with a greased parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder, baking powder and salt and mix very well with a spoon so that the mixture is lump free.
- In a food processor/blender combine rest of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) and blend it smooth.
- Now pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon or use your hands for even mixing.
- Lastly, stir the chocolate chips and mix very well.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal parts and form round cookie shape for each dough between your palms.
- Place them on the prepared cookie sheet with even spacing between each cookie.
- Place the cookie sheet on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Now shift the sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake again for 15-20 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- Decorate these cookies with sprinkles or mini eggs or according to your little ones choice and enjoy Easter.
- If you like your cookies extra sweet add 1 tsp sweetener of your choice. We did not feel the necessity of any extra sweetener because the natural sweetness of the ingredients was perfect for us.
- Store these cookies in air tight container at room temperature for 4-5 days.