These vegan Cheese Turmeric Oats Crackers are simply outstanding. Its made with minimum ingredients and in few easy steps.
This is a sponsored post but the opinion and the review is mine.
I can’t believe vegan cheese can be so delicious. For the ones who are skeptical about trying it, I would highly recommend to try these vegan cheeses from PunkRawkLabs . They are handmade delicious nutmilk (cashew) cheese.
The moment these goodies arrived with such a beautiful note, I started popping these cheeses in my mouth.
Immediately an idea came to my mind and I decided to turn on my oven and bake some crackers. I wanted to make this recipe a little more unique and to add more health, I got some root turmeric.
With the vegan cheese and root turmeric in hand I exactly which direction I was heading.
I quickly whipped up the vegan herbed cheese from PunkRawkLabs, root turmeric and some olive oil. In a mixing bowl I mixed all the dry ingredients. Later I combined all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and with the help of little water I made a soft dough. This already smelled sooooo goooddddd…….that I had no patience to wait till the end of the baking ……..
Ingredients for Vegan Cheese Turmeric Oats Crackers
Vegan soft cheese
In a prepared cookie sheet I rolled out the dough as thin as possible and with the help of the cutter, cut the rolled dough into small rectangle pieces. Then, I placed the cookie sheet into the oven and baked for 25 minutes. Beautiful, delicious, crispy and flavorful Vegan Cheese Turmeric Oats Crackers were ready and I can’t thank PunkRawkLabs enough for these vegan cheeses.
You may also like:
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings. In addition, you tag @kiipfit on Instagram because we would love to see what you cooked.
Vegan Cheese Turmeric Oats Crackers
- Preheat oven at 450 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet by greasing it and placing a parchment paper on it.
- In a mixing bowl combine the oat flour, oat bran, salt, baking powder and onion powder and mix with a spoon.
- In a food processor combine turmeric, cheese and oil and whip it smooth.
- Now spoon the cheese mixture into the flour and mix well with your hands.
- Now gradually add water until a soft dough is formed. (Not runny, you should be able to roll it).
- On the prepared cookie sheet directly roll the dough with rolling pin as thin as possible without breaking it too much. Now cut into desired shape and sizes. With a fork gently press in the middle of each cracker.
- Now place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and let it bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Take it out of the oven. Let it cool and enjoy with cheese or any dip of your choice.
- While rolling if you find the dough dry grease your hands with little oil.
- Can be stored in an air tight container in the room temperature for 2-3 days.
This Giveaway has ended!!!!
Now, for the GIVEAWAY…..
PunkRawkLabs is giving away a sample of four flavored dairy free and vegan, nut milk fermented cheese to the blog readers! Enter the giveaway at the end of the post (US only)!
PunkRawkLabs is a woman owned company that provides handmade dairy free cheese with variety of flavors. It’s a journey of a woman to regain her after a serious illness.
Enter the giveaway (US only) below to stand a chance to win the pack of flavored Vegan Cheese from Punkrawlab.
The winner will be notified via email provided in the widget below so make sure you make the correct entries. The physical prize (The pack of Vegan Nutmilk Cheese) will be shipped directly by PunkRawkLabs (punkrawklabs.net)
THE GIVEAWAY NOW OPENS AND ENDS AT 11.59 PM PACIFIC TIME| May 22nd 2016. DON’T FORGET TO DROP ME YOUR COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX PROVIDED BELOW THE POST!