Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes are moist, soft and chewy with mind blowing flavors. These cookies are absolutely out of this world. I would say it’s a hybrid between a cookie and a pancake.
The ingredients and taste of this dessert is similar to cookies. However, the texture and the outcome is similar to pancakes. It’s perfect to satisfy the desire of cookies and pancakes in just one plate.
It’s healthy, nutritious and high in protein. These are great as a post workout snack as well.
I enjoyed them after my workouts as one of my recovery food item. My family enjoyed these cookie pancakes as breakfast. However, Yashvi enjoyed them all throughout the day 🙂
Easy steps to make these Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes
For this, I mashed some ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl.
Thereafter, I added some fresh ground peanut butter (however feel free to use any store bought peanut butter in this recipe).
Afterwards I added super food hemp seeds along with some crushed raw peanuts.
Lastly, I added some baking powder and salt to fluff these cookie pancakes.
Further, I baked them in a preheated oven until they were nice golden brown.
It’s mouthwatering aroma filled my entire kitchen which increased our hunger. We were eagerly waiting to pop these cookie pancakes into our mouths and none of us had any patience for them to cool down 🙂
I would highly recommend letting it cool down completely so as to avoid crumbling or breaking. Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes are make – ahead dessert/breakfast.
Just store them in the refrigerator in an air tight container for 3-4 days. When ready to eat just microwave it for 10 seconds or enjoy it cold.
Peanuts – They are rich in energy and contain many vitamins and minerals. Peanuts are associated with reducing heart diseases. It’s a good source of protein especially for plant based diet. They are high in antioxidant properties as well. Not to forget that peanuts are delicious and versatile. it’s one of my favorite nuts on which I can munch all day long.
Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts (unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet by greasing it very well.
- In a mixing bowl mash bananas extremely well.
- Now, fold in all the ingredients to the mashed bananas.
- With a cookie/ice cream scoop place the cookies on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes or until they are nice golden brown.
- Take out the cookies and let them cool completely in the cookie sheet before scooping out with a spatula. Enjoy!
- These cookies won’t rise too much and are soft and have pancake like texture.
- Make sure to let them cool before taking the cookies out of the sheet or they might break.
- These cookies are not like store bought cookies. However they are nutritious and serves perfectly well as a post workout snack or as breakfast cookie pancakes.
- Store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- This recipe makes 12 cookie pancakes and serving size is 2 cookie pancakes each person.
Looks yummy! My daughter would love these cookies! I am gonna make this for her.
Joanna Clute says
I have never seen or heard of a cookie quite like these. I love how packed full of nutrients they are!
I agree Joanna. However, this dessert is super delicious. Its a must try.
Pancakes and cookies in one – these sound amazing! Being vegan and gluten free, these are perfect for me! Definitely gotta try these!
let me know how it turned out for you.
These sound really good. I love peanut butter anything!
Thank you Kate.
Mmmm, this pasta salad looks so delicious! Definitely wish I was having this for breakfast tomorrow!
I mean to say PB hemp cookies! Sorry for typo 🙂
Bananas, peanut butter and peanuts how nutritious!
Totally Mjchristine. I love the combinations.
Rachel Ritlop says
Omg wow these sound absolutely delicious!
Michael @ Super Millennial says
These look great, awesome photos as well 🙂
Thank you Michael.