Carrot Sweet Potato Almond Cookies are soft, chewy and flavorful. Along with being nutrient dense it’s a holiday perfect indulgence.
I always try to bake desserts at home that contain balanced nutrition, fiber, are very healthy and of course fall within my calorie limits.
How to make Carrot Sweet Potato Almond Cookies
- For this recipe, firstly, I combined sweet potatoes because of its delicious taste and wonderful texture that helps in binding cookies. This makes these cookies gluten free for everyone to relish.
- Next, with carrots I added lots of Vitamin A that predominantly helps to improved eye-sight.
- Then, I used almond flour to add protein to my cookies. Almond flour has a subtle sweet buttery taste that does not let you miss calorie laden butter. To make it simple and quick.
- Finally, I combined all the ingredients (except almond flour, baking powder and salt) in the food processor and ground it smooth.
- Later, I folded all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and baked the cookies in the preheated oven.
- Once done, I turned off the oven and took these out of it. Cooled them and decorated with sprinkles.
These aromatic Carrot Sweet Potato Almond Cookies increased my cravings for desserts and made me impatient while they were baking.
I devoured every bit of these cookies. I loved them so much that I made an entire meal out of these cookies, knowing fully well that they are bursting not only with taste but with health too!
Enjoy these cookies all year round. These require no pre-planning at all!
My other popular cookie recipes are:
If you get a chance to make these then please leave your feed back in the comments below and rate it also. You may tag @kiipfit on Instagram. I love to see what you cook.
Carrot Sweet Potato Almond Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 whole sweet potato (boiled and peeled)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper and grease it well.
- Combine the first three dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix very well until there are no lumps.
- In a food processor combine rest of the ingredients and grind very smooth.
- Now pour the blended liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and whip thoroughly with a spoon.
- Drop about 1 tbsp. of the batter on the prepared cookie sheet by keeping ¼ inch gap between each cookie.
- Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the cookie sheet to the other side for even baking and bake again for another 10 minutes. (Bake total for 40 minutes).
- Take out the cookies from the oven and let it cool completely before serving.
- For decoration – after the cookies are completely cooled egg wash them with dairy free milk and sprinkle with your choice of colors and enjoy.
- Don’t try to shape these cookies or they will mess up. Just drop them like drop biscuits and let the shape as is. You may use ice scoop/cookie scoop or your choice of circle/semi-circle spoons.