This spicy and tantalizing Sriracha Mango Dip is by far the best dip for the season. It has a sweet, tangy and spicy flavor that increases your appetite for this dip. This dip amazes the taste buds in every bite. It is low in calories and nutritious at the same time.
It’s mangoes again!!!! I love eating mangoes. I can make a meal out of them and this Sriracha Mango Dip is by far my favorite seasonal dip.
The flavors in this dip tantalize the taste buds with its dynamics and make you crave for more and more. It’s so hard to stop.
We slurped and licked the entire dip and I happily made another batch of it to satisfy everyone’s craving.
While walking through the aisle I found this Sriracha Seasoning Mix. It intrigued me with its texture, its flavor, and its aroma and immediately my creativity was aroused.
I was so happy to find this powder mix of sriracha instead of the sauce. I like the fact that this powder mix does not have the typical Asian taste and yet spices up the dish so perfectly.
(This is not a sponsored posts).
How to make Sriracha Mango Dip
I had some ripe mangoes sitting in my refrigerator which needed little sweetening since the fruit had just started to flood the markets.
So I blended fresh mango chunks and maple syrup together in a blender and spooned it out in a bowl.
The creamy texture of the dip had thus formed and no extra ingredient was required. This made me excited and motivated to go ahead with my idea.
Then I combined the main ingredient sriracha powder mix along with some herbs to give this dip a little extra kick.
Finally with the addition of black salt (kala namak in India) it was ready within minutes.
Recommended sides with Sriracha Mango Dip
And… now what…. We dipped our favorite crackers and veggies and savored every bite of this appetizer and I was thrilled to come up with this sweet, savory and spicy dip with this amazing spring fruit.
P.s. do you know in India, mangoes are considered as the king of fruits? You will believe it once you try this dip. This wonderful fruit is super versatile. 🙂
Sriracha Mango Dip
- In a blender combine mango chunks and maple syrup and blend smooth.
- Pour it in a bowl and mix in rest of the ingredients.
- Serve immediately with your choice of crackers, chips or veggies.
- Try to use ripe mangoes and adjust the sweetener according to taste.
- My mangoes were not so sweet and was bit sour but if your mangoes are sweet adjust the sweetener accordingly.
- When you adjust the sweetener make sure to first add all the ingredients and according to your taste add sweetener in the end.
- This dip should not be very sweet. It should be salty, tangy and spicy.
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of the dip.