This flavorful Red Quinoa & Paneer Asian Fusion is easy and a comforting meal. It’s a healthier form of rice pilaf. its packed with protein and other health benefits.
Ingredients for Red Quinoa & Paneer Asian Fusion
Red Quinoa is the sister of white quinoa which is commonly found. There is not much difference between the both.
It has a mild and nutty flavor and its scarlet color makes the dish more appealing. Red quinoa is a great source of fiber and protein containing all 8 essential amino acids.
This ancient grain is healthy, delicious and can be prepared quickly in few minutes. Red quinoa has more of a sprouted texture when cooked and is great for our healthy diet.
Paneer also know as cottage cheese has calcium and protein and by using this ingredient I have given an Indian flavor to the red quinoa recipe.
How to make it?
- Firstly heat oil in a wok and add garlic to it.
- Secondly add all the veggies to it and saute.
- Then add paneer and cooked quinoa.
- Cook covered for few minutes and season it with spices.
- Lastly, add the chile pepper and serve hot.
Did you make it?
If you get a chance to make this recipe then please leave your feedback in the comments below along with the ratings.
Red Quinoa & Paneer Asian Fusion
- 3 1/2 cups cooked red quinoa
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen peas&carrots
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 3 cups chopped paneer
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp mango powder/aamchur
- 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- 2 tsp tajin seasoning
- 4 tsp Asian sweet ginger garlic seasoning
- 6 whole hot chile peppers (chopped)
- Heat oil in the wok and add garlic to it.
- As soon as garlic starts to change color add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add green peppers and broccoli. Cover and cook in the medium flame until the veggies are soft but crunchy.
- Add peas and carrot and turmeric powder. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in paneer and mix well until all the paneer pieces are properly coated with the turmeric powder.
- Add rest of the seasonings/spices in the wok and mix well. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the red quinoa and mix well.
- Toss in the chile peppers, cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes in a low flame. Turn off the flame and serve hot.
Leave a Reply