Kumato Salad with Burrata and Macadamia Nuts are refreshing and a healthy lunch. Its easy and quick and yet flavorful.
Kumato (brown tomatoes) are unique in color and taste. They have firm and juicy texture making them perfect for raw salads.
How to make this Kumato Salad with Burrata and Macadamia Nuts
Firstly, grind the nuts and basil leaves.
Secondly, add burrata cheese to it.
Lastly, mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl and serve immediately.
Kumato Salad with Burrata and Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup dry roasted and salted Macadamia nuts (about 17 pieces)
- 2 fresh basil leaves (for grinding)
- 1 fresh basil leaf ( chopped , to garnish)
- 1/4 cup burrata cheese (mashed)
- 6 whole kumato tomatoes
- 1 whole avocado (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp tajin seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Grind the macadamia nuts and 2 basil leaves together.
- Empty the nut mix in a bowl and add the mashed burrata cheese to it and set it aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients along with the nut and cheese mix (except hemp seeds and 1 basil leaf).
- Top the salad with hemp seeds and garnish with the basil leaf.
- Serve immediately.