Hazelnut Cheesecake Smoothie
This Hazelnut Cheesecake Smoothie is thick, rich and creamy with smooth flavors. It’s a dessert for breakfast. This smoothie is made with real and healthy ingredients with lot of ease. Therefore, I found a great and healthier way to enjoy cheesecakes.
- 4-5 pitted dates
- 3/4 cup raw hazeluts
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnut milk (original)
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 3/4 cup vegan vanilla yogurt (or 6 oz )
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 1 tbsp toasted hazelnut (crushed) (for garnishing)
- For the topping – saute 1 tbsp raw hazelnuts in a nonstick pan until light brown and aromatic. Let it cool down and crush it roughly in a mortar and pestle.
- If you like you smoothie to be lightly sweetened then use 4 dates.
- Vanilla Almond milk can also be used for this smoothie recipe. Make sure to use 5 dates and 2 tbsp cream cheese.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Can be refrigerated for a day and then relish it with a spoon.
Calories: 500kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Calcium: 240mg | Iron: 0.6mg