Sparkling Pomegranate Coconut Mocktail
This mildly sweetened Sparkling Pomegranate Coconut Mocktail is a refreshing party beverage. Along with being suitable for most of the diets it's an impressive and a crowd pleaser drink.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 1/4 cups plain sparkling water
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Rosemary sprigs (to garnish)
In blender combine pomegranate arils and coconut water and blend smooth.
Fill the serving glasses with ice and pour the blended pomegranate juice equally up to half a glass.
Now fill the rest of the glasses with sparkling water.
Garnish with more pomegranate arils, orange zest and rosemary herbs as shown in the images.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- I blended pomegranate and coconut water very smooth so the crunch of pomegranate was not felt by us. If you desire after blending you can strain and then follow the rest of the steps.
- This Mocktail is not sweet so if desired you can add little syrup or any sweetener of your choice as per your taste.
- It tastes best when served immediately.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg