Pumpkin Almond Burger Patties
Pumpkin Almond Burger Patties are scrumptious with fall flavors. Its absolutely delightful with or without buns. These amazing NO OIL baked patties are perfect dinner option for any day of the week.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 whole green bell pepper (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 3/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
Preheat oven at 360 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with a liner.
In the meantime combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well with a spoon or with hands.
Take a handful of the mix between palms and shape it into a ball.
Then press between palms just like burger patties and smoothen the sides as much as possible because while baking the patties may crack a bit. So make sure to smoothen them as much as possible.
Repeat the above steps for the rest of the dough batter.
Put the patties onto the cookie sheet and put it in the middle rack of the oven.
Let it bake for 20-25 minutes. Take it out and flip the patties to the other side and bake again for 20 minutes.
Take it out of the oven when cooked and serve with your favorite burger buns and toppings, or eat it in a wrap.
- For gluten free diet use any gluten free bread crumbs. Make sure to adjust the seasoning as per your taste.
- The patties should be cooked properly from inside but don’t let it be dark in color or else it will have a burnt taste. The color of the patties should be very light golden.
- If in a hurry you may put the oven in the toaster mode and cook for 15-20 minutes or until very light golden brown. Just make sure the patties are cooked from inside.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12759IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 3mg