Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
These easy and healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are a perfect dessert for breakfast. Its oil free and made with only 8 ingredients. They are soft, chewy and a flavorful vegan treat.
Preheat oven at 350-degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper. In a food processor combine all the ingredients(except blueberries). Grind it as long all the ingredients are blended but should be crushed like texture and not very fine.
Spoon it out in a bowl and fold in blueberries.
With the help of a cookie scoop place 12 cookies on it with 1/4-inch gap between each cookie. Then roughly with your finger shape them round as much a possible without disturbing the top or the middle. Just shape it from the sides. (do not overdo this step). Bake it in the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 25 minutes. Turn it off and let it settle in the warm oven for only 2 minutes. Take it out and place it on a flat surface. Let it cool completely so that the cookies firm up. Enjoy!
- Rinse the blueberries and blot them with kitchen towel to avoid any extra moisture in the batter.
- Do not over blend the batter. You can simply use the crush mode or pulse it for about 2 minutes.
- Silken tofu can also be used but make sure to drain it.
- Rolled oats or steel cut oats can also be used in this recipe.
- These cookies can be stored in an air tight container for about 2-3 weeks at room temperature and up to 1 month in the refrigerator.
- This recipe makes 12 cookies and the serving size is 1 cookie per person.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg