This simple and healthy Avocado Milkshake is thick, rich, creamy and deliciously satisfying. It’s an easy recipe to make and a perfect family beverage. This is made without ice cream and is a complete breakfast in a glass.
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts (soaked in warm water)
- 2 pitted dates (soaked in warm water)
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana (with brown spots on its skin)
- 1 pitted avocado
- 1 cup crushed ice
Drain the soaked cashew nuts and dates and wash it with cold water. In a blender combine the washed cashew nuts, dates, oat milk, banana, vanilla and avocado. Blend it smooth.
Pause and add crushed ice to it and blend it again.
Pour it in serving glasses and top it with whipped cream and chopped walnuts. Serve immediately.
- This can be enjoyed as smoothie skipping whipped cream.
- This is a complete breakfast and very filling.
- If you want to enjoy it as a snack then the serving size would be 3 instead of 2.
- This recipe tastes best when served immediately.
- Frozen banana and frozen avocado are not required for this recipe. However, the banana must be ripe with brown spots on its skin. Over ripe banana is not needed here.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg