Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Classic delicious and satisfying flavors come together to make this nutritious Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. It’s simple, quick, creamy and requires only 5 ingredients. Perfect to grab and go on weekday mornings.
In a bowl mash banana very well. Then add milk to it and whisk it properly.
Then, add chia seeds and mix again. Add oats and stir. Cover and refrigerate it overnight.
When ready take it out of the refrigerator. Add first layer of 2-3 tbsp. of soaked oats. Then layer it with peanut butter. Fill the rest of the glass with soaked oats and top it with your choice of fruits. Enjoy!
- For simplicity you may just serve it in a bowl and top it with peanut butter and fruits.
- Variation1: blend banana, oat milk and peanut butter in a blender. Then pour it in a bowl and mix in chia seeds and oats. Let it rest covered in the refrigerator overnight. When ready take it out and top it with your favorite fruits.
- Varitaion2: mash banana in a bowl and whisk 1 tbsp peanut butter in it. The whisk in milk. Add chia seeds and oats and let it rest overnight. When ready, take it out and spoon it out in a bowl or a glass and top it with more peanut butter and fruits of your choice.
- For quick variation: you may simply mash banana and whisk in milk. Whip up peanut butter in it nicely so that there are no clumps. Add chia seeds and oats and let it rest for 30 minutes to 1 hour covered. When ready top it with fruits and enjoy. It might be little loose just like milk and cereal.
- You may substitute banana for 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup if desired.
- Almond milk can also be substituted for oat milk.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 1mg