This creamy and refreshing Banana Milkshake is a keeper and is desirable on any day. It’s a perfect crowd pleaser. Moreover, its kid friendly and made with minimum ingredients.
- 2 large frozen bananas (see notes)
- 2 tbsp hempseed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
In a blender combine frozen banana, hemp seeds,vanilla extract, oats milk and crushed ice and blend it until smooth and creamy.
Pour it in the serving glass. Top it with whipped cream, walnuts and banana slices. Enjoy immediately.
- To freeze banana – peel the bananas and chop them roughly. Place them in a zip lock bag and freeze overnight for creamier banana shake.
- If you make it without ice it would be little less cold and on a runny side. By adding crushed ice this shake becomes a little thicker since I made it without ice cream.
- I used oat milk to make this shake creamier. Any other dairy free milk may vary its consistency.
- This recipe tastes best when served immediately.
- The nutritional details without toppings : calories-182 carb-30 fat-6 protein-5 .
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 492IU | Calcium: 355mg | Iron: 2mg