7 Ingredient Green Monster Veggie Burger
7 Ingredient Green Monster Veggie Burger is a delicious meal with immense nutrition and also it is super easy to make.
- 1 cup broccoli florets (blanched)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt as per taste
In a food processor combine broccoli florets and green peas and crush them roughly.
Spoon out the crushed mixture in a large mixing bowl and rest of the ingredients.
Heat a nonstick frying pan and grease it well with a cooking spray.
Mix the batter and divide it into 4 equal parts.
Make flat round shaped patties immediately between palms and place them on the warm frying pan.
Let them cook properly until brown on one side and then flip them to the other side. Let them cook again until brown and little firm.
Turn off the flame and enjoy the patties between buns along with your choice of dressing and salad.
- Measure spinach after chopping.
- Measure broccoli florets before blanching.
- All the green veggies will quickly start releasing their water so as soon as you mix the batter quickly make patties and place them immediately on the pan.
- If not on a gluten free diet then feel free to add ¼ cup bread crumbs to make these patties firmer.
- Refrigerate these patties in an air tight container for about a week.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 419IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg