Immune Boosting persimmon Ginger Smoothie
Immune Boosting Persimmon Ginger Smoothie is loaded with Vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber and it’s a great digestive beverage.
- 2 whole persimmons (deseeded)
- 2 whole mandarin oranges (peeled)
- 1/4 inch ginger root (peeled)
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice/cold water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch of crushed black pepper
- I used a high speed blender and all the ingredients blend extremely smooth. I also like to add fiber to my beverages so I kept it as is.
- You may strain the smoothie before consuming it for a smoother and thinner consistency.
- It tastes best when consumed immediately. However, it can be kept in the refrigerator for a day or at room temperature for half a day.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 1963mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 24.9mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 2.9mg