Spicy Cold Cucumber Soup
This easy and quick Spicy Cold Cucumber Soup is a refreshing summer meal. Its nicely flavored and is a no cook recipe. It is made in a blender and served within minutes.
In a blender combine all the soup ingredients and blend it smooth.
Pour it in the serving glasses. Garnish with red bell pepper and green onions, drizzle extra virgin olive oil .Serve it at room temperature or refrigerate for an hour for chilled soup.
- To roast jalapeno – rinse and dry jalapeno.
- Hold it with a tong and keep rotating it over high flame until the skin starts to get charred.
- Place in a baking sheet and roast it in a toaster oven in the toasting mode for 4-5 minutes or until the skin gets charred and you the roasted aroma.
- This recipe tastes best when consumed the same day.
- I have provided the nutritional value including the toppings. If you plan to not drizzle EVOO then the calories would vary slightly.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 357mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg