Tofu Zucchini Herb Scramble
Tofu Zucchini Herb Scramble is a wholesome and protein rich morning meal with delicious flavors. It’s easy to cook and takes only about 20 minutes to be ready.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 14 oz pack of extra firm tofu (pressed,drained and crumbled)
- 1 medium zucchini (coarsely grated)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Salt as per taste
Heat oil in nonstick frying pan. Add crumbled tofu and cook until tofu is dried up completely and starts browning.
Add grated zucchini and saute well. Cook thoroughly.
Add rest of the ingredients and mix very well. Turn off the flame. (Do not overcook). Enjoy it warm with whole grain/gluten free toast.
- No need to squeeze out water from zucchini. Just grate it coarsely and use it immediately.
- If desired this scramble can be made oil free. If you have a very good nonstick pan then you can cook tofu directly on it. Or you may also use cooking spray just to grease the pan.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg