Spinach Kiwi Popsicles
These Spinach Kiwi Popsicles are not only cute but they are amazingly delicious as well. Its kid friendly and very easy to make. Its an awesome summer treat.
- 1/3 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cups coconut water
- 1/2 tbsp hemp seeds
- about 2 drops of lemon juice
- 1 whole kiwi (skin removed)
- I used mini Popsicle molds but if you regular Popsicle molds then change the measurements of:
Baby spinach – ½ cups, coconut water – 1 cup, hemp seeds – 1 tbsp., the rest would remain the same.
- Or, use the same measurements and freeze few in numbers.
- I used harmless raw coconut water and the sweetness was perfect for us. If you use any other coconut water feel free to add sweetener according to taste.
Calories: 13kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg