Kidney Beans Salad with Cheesy Avocado Dressing
Kidney Beans Salad with Cheesy Avocado Dressing is a scrumptious and protein rich meal. It has a distinct BBQ/smoked flavor which I created with only handful of ingredients and in less than 10 minutes.
For the salad
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans (drained)
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts (halved)
In a blender combine all the ingredients for the dressing and blend until smooth and creamy.
In a large salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients.
Toss in the Cheesy avocado dressing adjust salt, paprika powder and lemon juice according to taste and enjoy.
- Feel free to add more variety of salad ingredients if desired.
- The dressing can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for 3-4 days.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 586mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg