Honey Dew Blueberry Salsa
This Honey Dew Blueberry Salsa is a lip smacking combination of juicy fruits and some spicy peppers. Its quick, easy and delectable. It works great as a dip or enjoy it as a salad.
- 1/2 cup crushed blueberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped honey dew melon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Measure blueberries before crushing.
- You can put all the ingredients in a food processor and process them in a crush mode for few seconds until desired texture achieved.
- Feel free to adjust jalapeno pepper according to taste. This salsa is medium spicy.
- Can be stored in a glass container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- No sweetener need in this recipe. However, if your blueberries are sour then you may add little sweetener according to taste.
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of salsa and tastes great with salted tortilla chips.
Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 116mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg