Vegan Sour Cream
Vegan Sour cream is an easy recipe that’s made with only 6 ingredients and in 5 minutes. It’s thick, creamy, tangy and perfect to use in any dish where sour cream is required.
- 1/2 of 15 oz extra firm tofu ( not silken tofu) (drained)
- 1/4 cup raw whole cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pressing of tofu in this recipe is not required. Just drain and remove the excess water.
- It’s easier to measure ½ of 15 oz tofu if you buy a twin pack. In that case use only one of the twin packs for this recipe.
- This recipe stores well in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks in a glass container.
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg