White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
These perfectly baked, soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies call for festive baking. It’s made with simple ingredients, super easy to bake and delightful to watch them disappear.
For white chocolate
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp powdered white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
For the cookies
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large banana (mashed)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven at 375-degree Fahrenheit and
prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a nonstick saucepan/stock pot melt cocoa
butter on high flame (about 1-2 minutes).
Turn off the flame and stir in sugar and vanilla
In a blender combine cocoa butter mixture and
macadamia nuts and blend it smooth.
In a mixing bowl combine oats, baking powder and
salt. Mix it with a spoon.
Now, fold in white chocolate, mashed banana and
dried cranberries into oats mixture. Mix it well with a spatula and let it rest
for 1 minute.
With the help of a cookie scoop place 8 cookies
on the cookie sheet.
With your fingers gently shape them round
without pressing it too hard. (make sure to only shape it from the top and do not
press it from the top or else it will break).
Place the sheet in the oven and bake it for 20
minutes. Once done, turn off the oven and take the cookie sheet out of it.
Place the cookie sheet on a flat surface and let the cookies cool down for 5
minutes. This process will make the cookies firm and they will leave the parchment
paper easily without breaking.
- For Air Fry option: Follow until step 6. Then, grease the basket and place the cookies with the help of a cookie scoop. Gently shape it as described in step 8. Air fry it at 300 degree for 15 minutes. Turn it off and take the basket out. Let it cool for 2 minutes. The cookies will be crispier as compared to oven baked and brown in color.
- This recipe makes 8 cookies and serving size is 1 cookie each person.
- For storage: These cookies taste best when eaten immediately. However, it can be stored in the room temperature for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- For reheating: If you plan to refrigerate these, Re-bake it in the oven for the best results.
- If possible, air fry it for only 2-3 minutes at 300 degree. This will make the cookies crispier.
- These cookies when stored becomes softer but tastes just like a cake.
- I have provided step images in the post above.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg