Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Cookies
These soft and chewy cake like Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Cookies are definitely a winner this season. Its gluten free, flourless and made with only 7 ingredients. It’s addicting and you cannot stop at one cookie for sure.
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large banana (mashed)
- 3/4 cup crushed raw peanuts
Preheat oven at 350-degree Fahrenheit and
prepare a cookie sheet with a greased parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients
(except crushed peanuts). Mix it with a spatula or hands until all the ingredients
are well blended. Let it rest for 5 minutes or until it becomes sticky and
slightly dried up.
Now, toss in crushed peanuts and roughly mix
with a spatula.
Next, with the help of a cookie scoop place 12
round cookies on the cookie sheet at equal distance.Then, gently with fingers smoothen the sides and the top of the cookies. (do not press them hard).
Place the cookie sheet in the oven and let it
bake for 30 minutes.
Once done turn off the oven and let it cool down to room temperature. Once cooled these cookies will leave the parchment paper without breaking. As they cool they become firm as well.
- For Air Fryer Version - Follow until step 3. Then grease the basket of the Air Fryer. Now with the cookie scoop place the cookies properly in the basket. Turn on the Air fryer at 300 degree and bake for 20 minutes. Then, let it cool down and scoop out the cookies gently.
- These cookies stays good for 2-3 days in an air tight container at room temperature and up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- This recipe makes up to 12 cookies and the serving size is 1 cookie per person.
- I have provided step wise images in the post above.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg