No Bake Vegan Pumpkin Bars
Soft and chewy these No Bake Vegan Pumpkin Bars are extremely satisfying snack. Its high in nutrition and are made with gluten free ingredients. These fit into almost all diets and are kid friendly too. It’s the easiest way to enjoy the seasonal produce.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup whole ground flaxmeal
- 1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts (for topping)
In a mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients
(except crushed walnuts). Mix it with a spoon.
Now, add pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla extract to it.
Mix it with a spatula or your hands. It will be
like a sticky dough.
Now, prepare an 8 inch rectangular/square glass container with a parchment paper.
Spoon the dough into it and spread it evenly by
pressing gently so it sets nicely.
Then top it with crushed walnuts.
Now, cover it with a lid and let it rest in the freezer for about 20-25 minutes. (Do not exceed 25 minutes).
Take the container out of the freezer and place it on a counter. Gently
pull out the parchment paper and place it on the flat surface.
Now, with a sharp knife cut into desired pieces.
- Refrigerate the remaining bars in an air tight glass container for up to a week.
- Fresh homemade or canned pumpkin puree can be used in this recipe.
- If you think the spices are milk for you feel free to adjust as per your taste.
- These bars are mildly sweetened.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 115g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2383IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg