Almond Butter Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Almond Butter Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are outstanding and flavorful delectable dessert. These creaveable cookies are made with nutritious ingredients and are soft and chewy that easily melts in the mouth. These cookies have all the fall flavors that bring extreme joy to the taste buds and satisfaction to enjoy the weather.
- 1 cup oat flour (regular/glutenfree)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 medium bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp fresh ground almond butter (unsalted and unsweetened)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp slivered almond (for garnishing)
Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with a parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine oat flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well until all ingredients are well blended.
In another bowl combine almond butter, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Whisk it well until smooth and well blended.
Now, spoon the pumpkin batter into the dry ingredients. Add the mashed bananas and whip the batter extremely well until all ingredients are very well blended.
Now, with a cookie/ice cream scoop drop the cookies on the prepared cookie sheet. Top the cookies with slivered almonds.
Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Take out the cookies and let them cool completely.
- These cookies are very soft from inside and chewy from outside.
- It’s perfect for even those who are not very fond of pumpkins because you may not even taste pumpkin too much in these cookies.
- For us the sweetness was perfect but if you are looking for sweeter cookies feel free to add 1 tbsp. of your choice of sweetener (preferably brown sugar) in the batter just before shaping them.
- For gluten free option - use gluten free oat flour. If it isn’t available just grind your regular gluten free oats into a flour form.
- Store these cookies in an air tight container for upto a week at room temperature.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2557IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg