Baked Banana Chocolate Popsicles
Healthy Baked Banana Chocolate Popsicle is a lip smacking summer delight. Its guilt free and absolutely kid friendly. These popsicles are made with real ingredients.
- 1 large banana
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond powder/flour/ground almond
- 2 tbsp crushed unsalted pistachio
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare the cookie sheet with a liner/parchment paper.
Slice the bananas in round shape and drizzle 1 tbsp maple syrup over it, cover the bananas with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Take it out and keep the banana covered and let it cool to room temperature. Make sure to keep it covered to avoid the banana getting oxidized/brown.
In a blender add the milk, baked banana along with the maple syrup, and another 1 tbsp maple syrup, vanilla extract and blend until smooth. This will take 1-2 minutes to blend.
Empty the blender in a bowl and add almond powder, pistachio and chocolate chips and mix with a spoon.
Pour the ice-cream batter into the Popsicle mold and freeze it at the top shelf rack for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Feel free to add more sweetener according to taste in the above mentioned ingredients.
- For non-vegan option - honey can be sued instead of maple syrup.
- If after 3 hours you feel that the pops are yet frozen then place them again in the freezer until the pops are frozen as per your desire. You may also make this recipe and freeze it overnight.
- These popsicles has a shelf life of a week.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.7mg