Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie
Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie is a great post workout beverage. Its protein rich and loaded with nutrient loaded.
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup green papaya powder
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- You may use leftover cooked quinoa. The time to prepare this smoothie would be less than 5 minutes.
- You may cook fresh quinoa as well and bring it to room temperature before blending it in this smoothie.
- Feel free to add sweetener of your choice if you like your smoothie sweeter. For me this was perfect.
- If desired you may use fresh papaya instead of the powder to blend this smoothie.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 570mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 2855IU | Vitamin C: 14.4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2.4mg