Vegan Iced Cappuccino
Vegan Iced Cappuccino is refreshing and suffices the caffeine requirement in warm sunny days. I made it with instant coffee powder and yet it so delicious and creamy. Its easy, quick and a simple beverage.
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder or 4 shots of espresso
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup lightened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup crushed ice (optional)
Combine coffee powder, sugar and water in a cup. Whip it up with a spoon or electric milk frother.
Now pour coconut milk and crushed ice.
Use milk frother in an angle closer to the rim of the cup but covered with milk. This way iced cappuccino will be creamier and will have more froth.
Serve it immediately.
- This above ingredient measurement is for 2 cups serving.
- Either divide the ingredients into two cups and then whip it up with the milk frother. Or else make the entire cappuccino in one big mug and divide into 2 cups.
- Make this iced cappuccino directly in the serving cups for the best outcome.
Calories: 24kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 5mg